"Love & My ❤ are earned through actions!

Statements:
I miss you,
I love the way you smile,
You make me smile,
I miss you when I'm with you,
I love to wake up before you and watch you...

Actions to do:
Give your full attention,
Remember what matters,
Celebrate small events,
Offer to help with chores,
Give a time out from duties, and time alone if you feel needed,
Take care of things,
Ask as if you mean it,
Surprise them with a treat,
Hug, kiss, and touch,
Use only sweet words,
Make memories together..."

#MOI it applies to both men and women...

It's a life, not a book…
It's a woman, not a character…
It's reality, not a story…
Get inspired, Stand again, You are not alone!

Host of the online daily Livestream "Let's Grow Corporate Style" & Author of
*Life's Detours – Alexandra's Choices
Book by #MOI, Can broken hearts be mended?
*Where is My Angel?
Book by #MOI and Read about the role of Faith in my life
*Mommy, I am a PACER!
Book by #MOI because I believe that children are the future, the change…
All are available on this Amazon link: Click to purchase or view the books
Through the publishers:
Archway Publishing from Simon and Schuster: Life's Detours – Alexandra's Choices
Novum Publishing link: Where is My Angel?
Dorrance Publishers link: Mommy I Am a PACER!
Follow me @ https://youreverydaycoffeeblog.com/
Subscribe for free to my I Channel, News & Broadcast on YouTube
Feel free to contact me at youreverydaycoffeeblog@gmail.com
 Let's Stay Connected*LinkedIn*Twitter *Instagram *Facebook – BH personal *Facebook – Author & Blogger Your Everyday Coffee 
​Follow my *Blog
​Subscribe to *I Channel, News & Broadcast on YouTube
**Click, Stay Informed, Do Your Part, Save the Environment**