Thursday, March 3, 2022

It is time to link up with Jill and Kellyann!

Today's post is short and sweet and really just involves some fun things that I have found lately. Kellyann mentioned in her blog recently that February had been a big clothing spending month for her. I would agree that I get really excited about an upcoming season and seem to spend more in March and September in preparation for the spring/summer and fall/winter. How do I know this? I tracked every.single.clothing. purchase I made for maybe 3 years? It was so enlightening. I even went back at the end of the year and analyzed what my best purchases were. I looked at what didn't get worn. I really think I learned a lot from doing that.

I popped in to Clothes Mentor as I do from time to time and saw these Sorel sandals in my size. They are a very light blush color. Also, if you are on the short side like me, cut your too long jeans, wash and dry them, and you are on trend.

They have kind of a lug sole on the heel. I brought these home for $17. I couldn't find them online when I got home, but their other dressier wedge sandals retail for $120ish! Score!

Next up are a couple of fun purchases that didn't break the bank. I went in to Versona and brought home two headbands. I love the knot detail at the top and I like to headband it on my second day hair.

The first one is leopard Gucci inspired:

And, the second one is St. Paddy's Day:

Have you tried a headband?

Ok, I admit that I have a problem. I bought alcoholic earring pair number five. I'm done. I think. I picked these up in a little boutique while I was gift shopping the other day.

I need somewhere to wear these for St. Patrick's Day!

I have read a blog called MomAdvice for years and she did many a capsule wardrobe. I was always intrigued by this concept and she has a cute style. She recently sent out a newsletter and showed this $15 Walmart sweater and I promptly went to Walmart.com. I really like lemons. I did my deck in lemon decor last year.

I know we are at the end of sweater weather, but for $15, I couldn't pass it up. I am pretty happy with the quality and feel of it. I haven't styled it yet, but I plan to soon.

So...what have you bought for spring?

Amy