Tuesday 25 January 2022

Frank Buck Consulting

Frank Buck Consulting


How to Succeed with Digital Tasks and Digital Notes

Posted: 25 Jan 2022 04:03 AM PST



The two biggest hurdles I see for even fairly organized people are tasks and notes. In other words, it’s keeping up with the things they have to do and the pieces of information that will later be valuable.

In this episode, you’ll hear excerpts from a podcast episode. I was a guest of Robby Burns on the Music Ed Tech Talk podcast. Many of you know my background is in music education. Following graduation from college, I was a junior high and middle school band director for 12 years. I then moved into school administration.

The original episode is a little over an hour in length. You can listen to the entire episode here.

I condensed the episode down to my responses. The intended audience is the school band director. However, I think you’ll find the concepts applicable to anyone.

The post How to Succeed with Digital Tasks and Digital Notes appeared first on Frank Buck Consulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING: North Carolina automotive group acquires 7 Upstate dealerships

Breaking news from GSA Business Report Click here to view this message in a browser window. ...