Monday 17 May 2021

Pleated Jeans

Pleated Jeans


Sometimes The English Language Seems Like It’s Being A Jerk On Purpose (18 Pics)

Posted: 17 May 2021 10:55 AM PDT

These memes and Tumblr posts point out just how infuriating the English language is. They say English is the hardest language to learn and although it’s the only language I know, I believe it. Hell, I don’t even know all the rules we’re supposed to follow. I figure as long as I know the difference […]

The post Sometimes The English Language Seems Like It’s Being A Jerk On Purpose (18 Pics) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

21 Sad-Cringe Posts That Made Me Want To Crawl Out Of My Skin

Posted: 17 May 2021 10:05 AM PDT

I’ve often said I’m glad I didn’t have social media in my teens. The amount of sad cringe I packed into those years was staggering. Thank god it wasn’t immortalized on the internet. But do you know what was? Everything after that, which was also pretty bad, but not as bad as these. Sad-Cringe At […]

The post 21 Sad-Cringe Posts That Made Me Want To Crawl Out Of My Skin appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

That Has To Be A Brand New Sentence (30 Pics)

Posted: 17 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

I’ve been sorting through the internet for so long now I almost never see anything that makes me doubletake. Almost. Funny sentences can be can sort of arrangement of words but sometimes I come across one that has to be completely original. There is no way anyone has ever put those words in that order […]

The post That Has To Be A Brand New Sentence (30 Pics) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

Morning Funny Pic Dump (25 Pics)

Posted: 17 May 2021 05:40 AM PDT

I’ve been sorting through the internet for so long now I almost never see anything that makes me doubletake. Almost. Funny sentences can be can sort of arrangement of words but sometimes I come across one that has to be completely original. There is no way anyone has ever put those words in that order […]

The post Morning Funny Pic Dump (25 Pics) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING: North Carolina automotive group acquires 7 Upstate dealerships

Breaking news from GSA Business Report Click here to view this message in a browser window. ...