Thursday 13 May 2021

Pleated Jeans

Pleated Jeans


36 Seemingly Innocent Posts That, Oh, Hold Up, Ok I Did Not See That Coming

Posted: 13 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

Occasionally, I feel like I have a dirty mind. But then I look at the internet, and I realize I’m actually normal. In fact, it’s the content that’s making me feel dirty. These innocent posts that suddenly turn raunchy mimic exactly how I feel looking at anything online. I’ll laugh, I’ll cry, I’ll realize the […]

The post 36 Seemingly Innocent Posts That, Oh, Hold Up, Ok I Did Not See That Coming appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

Tumblr Gets Deep (21 Pics)

Posted: 13 May 2021 07:12 AM PDT

Most of us have been enjoying the wit of Tumblr for years but almost none of us have an account. Or at least, we wouldn’t talk about it. Tumblr is weird like that. Great posts, but we get them secondhand. Here’s the best of the week from Tumblr Gets Deep: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. […]

The post Tumblr Gets Deep (21 Pics) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

Morning Funny Pic Dump (25 Pics)

Posted: 13 May 2021 06:18 AM PDT

Most of us have been enjoying the wit of Tumblr for years but almost none of us have an account. Or at least, we wouldn’t talk about it. Tumblr is weird like that. Great posts, but we get them secondhand. Here’s the best of the week from Tumblr Gets Deep: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. […]

The post Morning Funny Pic Dump (25 Pics) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

There’s Nothing A Wholesome Dose Of Dogs And Cats Can’t Make A Little Better (25 Pics)

Posted: 13 May 2021 06:03 AM PDT

No one has ever seen a picture of a dog or cat and didn’t like it. So we’ve got a bunch of cute animal pictures for some wholesome vibes. Just looking at a cute animal picture can change your mood for the better. Our pets make day-to-day life more fun. My dog is laying on […]

The post There’s Nothing A Wholesome Dose Of Dogs And Cats Can’t Make A Little Better (25 Pics) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

Afternoon Meme Dump (19 Memes)

Posted: 12 May 2021 01:30 PM PDT

Hey there! It’s about time for the Afternoon Meme Dump! An assortment of memes you may or may not have seen today. Enjoy! You’ve earned it. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19.

The post Afternoon Meme Dump (19 Memes) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING: North Carolina automotive group acquires 7 Upstate dealerships

Breaking news from GSA Business Report Click here to view this message in a browser window. ...