One of my popular posts was the ones I showed how I use my Air Fryer Oven. As a cook that loves to reinvent dishes and to use the philosophy of waste not, want not. I use my Power Air Fryer Oven as much to use to refresh food as I do to fully cook meals. It is the perfect appliance to do both. I thought I would post some of the ideas to utilize this tool:

  • When I have cooked/fried/or even baked dishes as I recently made the reinvention meals with fried shrimp, I use the air fryer oven to crisp warm the shrimp. For leftover shrimp, chicken, fish, or veggies which have been fried by whatever method, set the oven to 375 or 400 degrees for about 5 minutes and it will keep the food crisp and will have the taste of fresh fried results.
  • Toasting bread for sandwiches is wonderful by using the oven's ability to toast on both sides. I have used this method for delicious cheese toast too. Buns, rolls, and biscuits can be reheated and toasted with butter.
  • If you have bakery goods like donuts, pound cake, pastries, and you want them to taste as fresh as the day you bought them, put a tablespoon or less of water in the reservoir in the bottom or wherever your air fryer's oil reservoir. Turn on at least 375 or 400 for only a few minutes 1 - 2 and they will become soft again.
  • Pizza or cheesy bread will warm up without the microwave gummy taste when warmed in the Power Oven.

Google has this tip about reheating food to keep them crispy.

Air fryers are great at keeping crispy foods, well… crispy when reheating them. Turn your air fryer to 350-400 degrees F for just 3-4 minutes and your reheated leftovers will taste just as crispy as the night before. Just think – crispy, hot, and fresh reheated pizza in an air fryer (or any other food you want!).

https://www.pinterest.com/alm06/power-air-fryer-oven-recipes/

Check out my board on Pinterest for more recipes using the Power Air Fryer Oven or if you have an air fryer without the oven. You will be surprised at how often you will use it. I prefer warming up food instead of using the microwave for any foods I can place on the rack. See how easy it is to bake potatoes the air fryer way:

Holly Nilsson teaches us how to Air Fryer Baked Potatoes.

Experiment using your air fryer and you will see how useful this appliance will be. Ask my husband who cooks his sausage in our air fryer in the mornings. He doesn't have to stand at the stove or have the microwave taste. In a few minutes he has hot, delicious sausage patties or links. We place a piece of foil over our bottom pan for quick cleaning and the racks come out easily and can go into the dishwasher. It doesn't get much easier.

Until We Cook Again....Happy Meals....Reinvention Queen, Arline Miller

(C) Copyright 2012-2021 Arline Miller of Sipping Cups of Inspiration with all rights and privileges reserved. Third party material is sourced to original location, if known, for credit reference.


This post is ad-supported