politicnewsbusterinsiderpostreview

Friday, 1 July 2022

[New post] June Wrap Up

Site logo image Jayati posted: " hello! We're halfway through the year and it's just feels so surreal to be done with so much. June was a pretty good month for me, with a little bit of work and interning and a lot of fun with me going on avocation to Thailand, getting to relax at home a" It's Just a Coffee Addicted Bibliophile

June Wrap Up

Jayati

Jul 1

hello! We're halfway through the year and it's just feels so surreal to be done with so much. June was a pretty good month for me, with a little bit of work and interning and a lot of fun with me going on avocation to Thailand, getting to relax at home and visiting my grandparents!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is untitled-design.jpg

ABSOLUTELY ADORE

Winter's Orbit by Everina Maxwell

An absolutely fantastic sci-fi which had me hooked and am still obsessed with a week after having finished it. Set in space featuring an arranged marriage for political reasons, this book delves into politics, a mystery of sorts regarding the treaty to be renewed and a great romance. I loved the dual POV letting me get to know both MCs very well and just see the mutual pining (which was exquisite) and how they slowly fell for each other. 

Flip The Script by Lyla Lee

This book was so cute and fun and I absolutely loved every second of reading it. Following Hana, an actress looking for her big break in the k-drama industry this book follows her journey on the biggest show she's gotten a role on and all the problems that come along with it as well as falling in love with her female co-star who is also her opposition on the show. It was cute and fun with a little bit of rivals to lovers and I loved seeing the girls interact and fall in love. I also liked how it deals with the rampant homophobia and standing up for yourself and being true to yourself.

Book Lovers by Emily Henry

For some incomprehensible reason, this book has a chokehold on me. Don't ask me specific questions, I really couldn't tell you what exactly it is that makes this book so remarkable and special to me. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it and Nora and Charlie and how they're perfect and how much I enjoyed this book. It's truly one of my favourite adult contemporary romances and I highly recommend it!

Ace: What asexuality reveals about Desire, Society and the Meaning of Sex by Angela Chen

An interesting and insightful read which delves into compulsory sexuality, the difference between platonic and romantic love, how intersection of other identities and asexuality changes things and gives a new and intersectional view on asexuality. I loved reading this book because it made me rethink a lot of my own views and also reevalutate society as a whole and what sex is and what it means.

Ophelia After All by Raquel Marie

This book is everything to me. Following a teen girl who's confused and figuring things out, I am glad to have this story of a girl just questioning in the world for other queer teens, or even adults, who aren't sure so they too know they aren't alone and it's okay to not choose any labels, for now or forever. I loved seeing Ophelia discover all these new things and also herself and who she wants to be. A story about love, friendships and growing up, this was a great read!

THOROUGHLY ENJOYED

Circe by Madeline Miller

Another fantastic book by Miller with great storytelling that had me completely hooked. While I do understand and see why a lot of people find it boring since it's quite slow paced and there isn't all that much action happening as Circe is trapped on an island, I didn't mind it all that much. I loved being able to go in depth into her thoughts and feelings and how she copes with her loneliness and how each new visitor changes her. I loved seeing her grow, believe in herself and be less naive as time passed by and become who she was meant to be.

Delilah Green Doesn't Care by Ashley Herring Blake

This was such a cute and sweet romcom which I fell in love with. I adored both the main characters and how they're messy and struggling with different things and are learning. I loved how the story revisits the past and re-explores it from their perspective vs the outside one and allows you to heal and change and let it go. I also loved the chemistry between Delilah and Claire and how they showed up for one another and fell in love!

PRETTY GOOD

These Deadly Games by Diana Urban

They book was okay? like I don't know it was an interesting premise and a lot of the times I could see Crystal's POV and why she gave into the blackmailer's demands but on the other hand she just felt one dimensional with her doing whatever to get what she wanted and not even caring for her friends? It was thrilling at times with some clues and uncovering what they meant although the villain reveal wasn't that surprising.

Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner

This was a cute fun romcom between a boss and her assistant as they start getting closer and questioning the chemistry between them when the public seems to think that they're sleeping together. I loved the slow burn and seeing them slowly get to know each other more and trust each other as well as the problems that crop up between them and how they solve those. The only complaint I have is that we barely get to see them together before the end of the book.

Vanessa Yu's Magical Paris Tea Shop by Roselle Lim

Following Vanessa Yu, a woman in her 30s who has the power of seeing people's fortune in teacups without any warning and hates this power, this book follows her as she tries and learns more about this power and how to control it. I loved seeing Vanessa's relationship with her power and how it changes and stayed the same. I also loved the complicated relationship between her and Aunt Evelyn and how it developed through the book! However I just couldn't see the romance in the book and why they worked and how everything between them went down.

A Magic Steeped in Poison by Judy I Lin

This was an interesting book with a magic tea competition and a girl willing to do whatever she can to to save her sister. I was quite taken by the main character and I easily loved her and rooted for her. I could easily see her motivations and understand her actions and hope she could succeed. However, as the story went on a bit of the plot felt too convenient and I wasn't into the whole Insta love storyline.

The Forest of Stolen Girls by June Hur

Another intriguing mystery by Hur, I quite enjoyed this book! I loved the atmosphere of this book and how eery it was, giving me chills every time the MC ventured a little too further into the mysteries and uncovered new secrets. I unfortunately didn't end up seeing why she cared so much for the girls or the father and hence, the mystery wasn't as impactful for me. However I loved seeing the relation ship between the sisters and how it changes through the book!

All Of Us Villains by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman

With an interesting premise and promise of dark, morally grey characters, I was extremely excited to read this book but unfortunately it didn't deliver. While the mood and setting is as dark and disturbing as I was expecting, the characters all just seem to fall flat and do not seem to be morally grey. The most villainous one of them infact just seems to be following what he's told and not have his own purpose or motive which frustrated me. I was hoping for more complicated stories and dynamics which never actually develop.

IT WAS OKAY? 

Meet Me in the Margins by Melissa Ferguson

This romance was okay? I liked it well enough I guess and it was fun to read for the most part but I wasn't too invested in the romance and all of it was just so convenient that it irritated me. I wish I'd gotten more direct interactions between the MCs. OH, and the Mcs family was so horrible and toxic and I hated them and reading about them and they just made me so so mad.

I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuinston

This book was a little fun to read I'll admit but to be honest I hated the main character and everything Shara did and how all of it was just okay? Because it really shouldn't be. I was just so annoyed with how the MC forgets everything to focus on the clues Shara left because 1, they aren't even friends and 2, that's just manipulative behaviour and 3, she neglects and hurts her friends in doing so. Shara is also so proud of this hunt she devised for the MC and is so apparently

Her Royal Highness by Rachel Hawkins

This book was kind of fun but mostly it was just okay since it was just so surface level and desperately lacked substance of any kind. I couldn't see why the two girls fell in love or how or when and that made everything quite mediocre. The character's personalities were so one dimensional and I couldn't bring myself to care for them at all. Further, the ending wasn't that great either so. It was a fun read and if you're looking for something fast and easy, sure, you could read this but I think there's just so many better books out there!

MY FAVOURITE BOOK(S) OF THE MONTH: 
Ophelia After All and Winter's Orbit
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is blog-post.jpg

May Wrap Up

Interview With Hannah Whitten

Queer Book Recommendations from Queer Authors

Favourite Books of the Year so far

WHAT I DID IN JUNE

June was long, fun month with so so much going on for me. From going on a week long vacation to Thailand, doing an internship, visiting my grandparent's place and having my cousin come over for a couple of days, I was packed throughout. I had an amazing time in Thailand although I do wish we'd stayed longer in Bangkok since I had a lot more I wished I could've done and seen there! I love going to beaches so Phuket was amazing, obviously and I also did snorkelling there which was such a fabulous experience!

My internship was also quite interesting and I actually ended up extending it a bit more since I was learning so much and it's been a great experience! I finally finish up with it at the end of this week as I start my summer school from Monday.

Going to my grandparents place as always was a lot of fun and really relaxing and also allowed me to see some friends who live nearby! I had a great time seeing them and am so glad I got too spend some time with them before I'm back at college since most of them aren't doing summer courses.

  • Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • For The Throne by Hannah F Whitten
  • These Violent Delights by Micah Nemerever
  • This Wicked Fate by Kalynn Bayron

PLANS FOR JUNE

I'll be back on my college campus in July for a summer semester! I also have a bit of my internship left which I will be continuing along side classes so it's probably going to be hectic for the first two weeks! Other than that I've got a few plans to see friends on the weekends and hopefully I'll be able to hang out with some friends on campus as well as thankfully 3 of my friends are also doing classes at uni this summer!

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 1.36.03 PM

That was June for me! How was June for you? How many books did you read? Which one was your favourite? What are your plans for July? Let me know in the comments below.

Follow me:

  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Goodreads
Comment
Like
Tip icon image You can also reply to this email to leave a comment.

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from It's Just a Coffee Addicted Bibliophile.
Change your email settings at manage subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
https://itsjustacoffeeaddictedbibliophile.wordpress.com/2022/07/01/june-wrap-up-4/

Powered by WordPress.com
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play
at July 01, 2022
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

BREAKING: North Carolina automotive group acquires 7 Upstate dealerships

Breaking news from GSA Business Report Click here to view this message in a browser window. ...

  • Search Engine Watch
    Search Engine Watch Seven Google alerts SEOs need to stay on top of everything! Posted: 25 Jan 2022...
  • Search Engine Watch
    Search Engine Watch ...
  • [New post] Hack The Box: Unicode
    secn...
  • https://paxorex.blogspot.com
  • https://acciyo.blogspot.com
  • https://sunbrew.blogspot.com
  • https://readingvox.blogspot.com
  • https://neextdraft.blogspot.com
  • https://udimy.blogspot.com
  • https://arcieve.blogspot.com
  • https://diabetesmail.blogspot.com
  • https://quiltingmail.blogspot.com
  • https://downloadallyouwanttutorials.blogspot.com
  • https://increasingmarketingsystem.blogspot.com
  • https://skysportingnewsnationspinquirer.blogspot.com
  • https://politicnewsbusterinsiderpostreview.blogspot.com
  • https://javascripttrendlist.blogspot.com
  • https://teraqiitatail.blogspot.com
  • https://bigpalacenews.blogspot.com
  • https://executivetowernews.blogspot.com
  • https://magnificentplannews.blogspot.com
  • https://businessinboard.blogspot.com
  • https://patriotsscience.blogspot.com
  • https://allinonequantumleap.blogspot.com
  • https://foodandrecipefusion.blogspot.com
  • https://newsletterforeveryone.blogspot.com
  • https://snacksrobinhood.blogspot.com
  • https://dailynewslettersph.blogspot.com
  • https://rankedrama.blogspot.com
  • https://oschinanet.blogspot.com
  • https://nourich.blogspot.com
  • https://phnewsnet.blogspot.com
  • https://structuresusingc.blogspot.com
  • https://foodubers.blogspot.com
  • https://genuinequality.blogspot.com
  • https://techdigitalmedia.blogspot.com
  • https://entertainmenhubtbiz.blogspot.com
  • https://sportsbookwire.blogspot.com
  • https://societycast.blogspot.com
  • https://lifestylesportsreturn.blogspot.com
  • https://natureimpactfactor.blogspot.com
  • https://artnetworth.blogspot.com
  • https://entrepreneurexamples.blogspot.com
  • https://cryptomarketbase.blogspot.com
  • https://btsbiot.blogspot.com
  • https://sexybinikis.blogspot.com
  • https://foreignexchangecurrency.blogspot.com
  • https://classifiedexample.blogspot.com
  • https://bookboons.blogspot.com
  • https://writingdate.blogspot.com
  • https://wamios.blogspot.com
  • https://justmightdiy.blogspot.com
  • https://playfreeonlinegamesmore.blogspot.com
  • https://healthlinefitnessfirst.blogspot.com
  • https://snaptikvideodownloader.blogspot.com
  • https://pokemonunitepc.blogspot.com
  • https://neverthelesskdrama.blogspot.com
  • https://coolantioniq.blogspot.com
  • https://hackerploit.blogspot.com
  • https://ballbreakdown.blogspot.com
  • https://flixsterio.blogspot.com
  • https://fortnitebattleroyaletrack.blogspot.com
  • https://manilaplus.blogspot.com
  • https://davaoplus.blogspot.com
  • https://tutorialsfiles.blogspot.com
  • https://mondaymorningcookingclub.blogspot.com
  • https://gymnearmee.blogspot.com
  • https://windows26.blogspot.com
  • https://millionaireinvest.blogspot.com
  • https://latestkhmernews.blogspot.com
  • https://latestisraelnews.blogspot.com
  • https://latestaustralianews.blogspot.com
  • https://latestirannews.blogspot.com
  • https://latestjapannews.blogspot.com
  • https://latestsaudinews.blogspot.com
  • https://latestfreecourse.blogspot.com
  • https://ikeafurnitureaccessories.blogspot.com
  • https://makeupandbeautyproduct.blogspot.com
  • https://latestpets.blogspot.com
  • https://topecommerceniches.blogspot.com
  • https://latesttexasnews.blogspot.com
  • https://latestufcgame.blogspot.com
  • https://tipweightlossfast.blogspot.com
  • https://latestcancercure.blogspot.com
  • https://philsys.blogspot.com
  • https://phoramensoba.blogspot.com
  • https://latestcupcakes.blogspot.com
  • https://latestgivex.blogspot.com
  • https://latestlottoresult.blogspot.com
  • https://downloadarchived.blogspot.com
  • https://doesports.blogspot.com

Search This Blog

  • Home

About Me

politicnewsbusterinsiderpostreview
View my complete profile

Report Abuse

Labels

  • 【ANDROID STUDIO】ViewModel Two Way Data Binding
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】 Cupertino TabScaffold
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】 Expenses App
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】 Explicit Animations
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】 PDF Viewer
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】 productivity timer
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】 SimpleDialog
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】bidirectional swipable or slidable sqflite with remote http using dio
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】bloc design pattern
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】bluetooth
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Call Android Java Code
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】card selector
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】change the chart dynamically using provider state management
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】chip
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】CircularProgressIndicator
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】credit card view
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】CRUD Streams
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】DropdownButton
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】dynamic event calendar management
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Endless ListView
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】face detection and recognition using machine learning vision
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Fetch Data From The Internet
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Firebase Firestore Realtime CRUD operation
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】folding cell
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Fuzzy search list initially translated from Fusejs
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】GETX State Management
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】giffy dialog
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】IconButton
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】leaflet map with marker popup
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】load csv
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Measures Converter
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Multiple Files For Each Screen
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Navigate With Named Routes
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Nesting Rows and Columns
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】notifications in background handling with Workmanager
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Packing Widgets
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Parsin JSON In The Background
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Parsing Blogger or Blogspot RSS Feeds in Flutter
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】rating dialog
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】restful calls with ajax
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Reverse and Stop Animations
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】reviews slider
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】RxDart BloC
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Scan Text and Barcodes Recognition and Detection with ML Kit
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】scratch card
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】SQflite and mobx with Cache log
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】sqlite task manager Any Task Any Goal Get Things Done
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Staggered Animation
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】staggered grid view
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Stateful Send Data To A New Screen
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】text to speech
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Tween Animation
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Typehead autocompletion textfield library
  • 【FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】video recorder and picker and image picker
  • 【GAMEMAKER】 Enemy Path Finding
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Allowing a Player to Get In or Out of the Drivable Vehicle
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Card battle
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Character Stats Progression Upgrade
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Destructable Terrain
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Dice Roll
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Fishing_Mini_Game
  • 【GAMEMAKER】HUD show spells
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Lives
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Pong Retro Game Remake
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Positional Audio
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Retro Brick and Ball Game Remake
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Simple Battle System
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Simple Game Quest
  • 【GAMEMAKER】sokoban Designing Levels a room with string or text gamemaker with http get
  • 【GAMEMAKER】sokoban pushable object
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Speech bubble typewriter alert text effect
  • 【GAMEMAKER】Tank Trax with wind simulation remake
  • 【GAMEMAKER】write text files that can be downloaded and processed
  • 【LARAVEL and FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Authentication System in Flutter with Laravel Passport
  • 【LARAVEL and FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】GETX and Dio CRUD Create Read Update Delete
  • 【LARAVEL and FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】GETX and GETX STORAGE CRUD Create Read Update Delete
  • 【LARAVEL and FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】IndexedStack Keep State(Avoid to Rebuild)
  • 【LARAVEL and FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Laravel Pagination infinite scroll load more
  • 【LARAVEL and FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】Uploading a File to a Server from Flutter Using a Multi-Part (form-data) POST Request
  • 【LARAVEL PHP and FLUTTER ANDROID STUDIO and IOS】dynamic multiple text field
  • 【PYTHON OPENCV】 Face detection using dlib frontal face detector
  • 【PYTHON OPENCV】Cat face detection using haar feature-based cascade classifiers
  • 【PYTHON OPENCV】Face detection using cvlib face detector (uses DNN OpenCV face detector)
  • 【PYTHON OPENCV】Face detection using dlib CNN face detector using a pre-trained model
  • 【PYTHON OPENCV】Face detection using dlib frontal face detector
  • 【PYTHON OPENCV】Face detection using haar feature-based cascade classifiers
  • 【PYTHON OPENCV】Face detection using OpenCV DNN face detector
  • 【PYTHON OPENCV】Image classification using OpenCV CNN module SqueezeNet and caffe pre trained models
  • 【PYTHON OPENCV】This script makes used of dlib library to calculate the 128D descriptor to be used for face recognition and compare the faces using some distance metrics
  • 【PYTHON OPENCV】Training a linear regression model using Keras
  • 【PYTHON】Cross Validation Regression R2
  • 【REDUX and VANILLA JS】 CRUD
  • 【Visual Studio vbnet】 Delete All
  • 【Visual Studio Visual Csharp】Item Color
  • 【VISUAL VB NET】Enumerate Windows
  • 【VISUAL VB NET】Export HTML table to excel any format xls
  • 【VISUAL VB NET】File Properties
  • 【VISUAL VB NET】Monitor StandBy
  • 【VISUAL VB NET】Mouse Position
  • 【VISUAL VB NET】MS Word
  • 【VISUAL VB NET】Mutex
  • 【VISUAL VB NET】Panel Gradient
  • 【VISUAL VB NET】Print
  • 【VISUAL VB.NET】Admin Check
  • 【VISUAL VB.NET】Calendar
  • 【VISUAL VB.NET】Convert To Hex
  • 【VISUAL VB.NET】Create Desktop Shortcut
  • 【VISUAL VB.NET】Create File and Write File
  • 【VISUAL VB.NET】Enumerate_network_resources
  • 【VISUAL VB.NET】File Dates Info
  • 【VISUAL VB.NET】Firewall Enable or Disable
  • 【VISUAL VB.NET】Get DiskFreeSpace
  • 【VISUAL VB.NET】Get_computer_name
  • 【VISUAL VB.NET】Get_processor_type
  • 【Vuejs】 bind the values ​​of parent and child components in two directions
  • 【Vuejs】 book management (use directive and filter)
  • 【VUEJS】 seamless carousel effect
  • 【Vuejs】 Weekly Expenses app with chart js
  • 【VUEJS】element ui audio player functions
  • 【VUEJS】photo-sphere-viewer 360°×180° panoramic plug-in to simulate VR viewing and room switching
  • 【Vuejs】realtime geolocation tracking with leaflets and firebase database
  • 【Vuejs】Response speed test tool
  • and SQLite
  • and weapon
  • BLoCs
  • change HP
  • Face detection using face_recognition CNN face detector (internally calls dlib CNN face detector)
  • Gold
  • inventory
  • which is based on Histogram of Oriented Gradients (HOG) features and a linear classifier in a sliding window detection approach
  • xlsx
  • xml
  • XP

Blog Archive

  • August 2023 (1890)
  • July 2023 (2818)
  • June 2023 (2887)
  • May 2023 (3025)
  • April 2023 (2803)
  • March 2023 (2973)
  • February 2023 (2644)
  • January 2023 (2760)
  • December 2022 (2650)
  • November 2022 (2615)
  • October 2022 (2585)
  • September 2022 (2497)
  • August 2022 (2502)
  • July 2022 (2522)
  • June 2022 (2639)
  • May 2022 (2318)
  • April 2022 (2361)
  • March 2022 (2365)
  • February 2022 (2208)
  • January 2022 (2359)
  • December 2021 (2475)
  • November 2021 (3152)
  • October 2021 (3245)
  • September 2021 (3145)
  • August 2021 (3261)
  • July 2021 (3191)
  • June 2021 (3123)
  • May 2021 (3027)
  • April 2021 (2578)
  • March 2021 (1895)
  • February 2021 (1363)
  • January 2021 (1524)
  • December 2020 (916)
Powered by Blogger.