The Morning Briefing: Public Schools Really Don't Want Parents To Do Any Parenting
The Morning Briefing: Public Schools Really Don't Want Parents To Do Any Parenting Top O' the Briefing Happy Monday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. Something in the back of my fridge spoke Spanish to me the other day. The planet Earth appears to have made it through the weekend. Lately, whenever I do my weekend news fast I'm never convinced that I will find the place as I left it. As I have written on many occasions in the past couple of years, COVID has really exposed those in charge of our public schools as the awful people that they've always been. We here on the conservative side of the political aisle have been saying for decades that public schools would prefer that parents have as little input as possible in their children's lives. If Democrats had their way, kids would be whisked off to pre-pre-K immediately up exiting the womb. Matt wrote a story over the weekend that details the latest disturbing saga in public education's ... | | | |
| |
| |
Link
No comments:
Post a Comment