"Love takes you home... a statement and idea that shook my world last night, while sleepless in Beirut!
Isn't true, well, cent-pour-cent, 100%, as said in French!

Love, the feeling, that sometimes shows late in time;
the feeling that comes after we are comfortable together;
the feeling that we miss when not looking with our heart;
the feeling that will last longer, especially if you do not believe in forever;
the feeling that stays despite dispute...
Well, love is the only emotion that will find you a home!

Get on it, gents, dare to make that step!
Get on it, ladies, dare to open your heart, again!''
#MOI as I always say in my books, and real life, love can revive a dead soul!

About last night!

I am the Host of the online daily Livestream of "Let's Grow Corporate Style" & others…

& Author of
*Life's Detours – Alexandra's Choices
Book by #MOI, Can broken hearts be mended?
*Where is My Angel?
Book by #MOI and Read about the role of Faith in my life
*Mommy, I am a PACER!
Book by #MOI because I believe that children are the future, the change…
All are available on this Amazon link: Click to purchase or view the books
Through the publishers:
Archway Publishing from Simon and Schuster: Life's Detours – Alexandra's Choices
Novum Publishing link: Where is My Angel?
Dorrance Publishers link: Mommy I Am a PACER!
Follow me @ https://youreverydaycoffeeblog.com/
Subscribe for free to my I Channel, News & Broadcast on YouTube

Feel free to contact me at youreverydaycoffeeblog@gmail.com
Let's Stay Connected*LinkedIn*Twitter*Instagram*Facebook – BH personal*Facebook – Author & Blogger Your Everyday Coffee
Follow my *Blog
Subscribe to *I Channel, News & Broadcast on YouTube
**Click, Stay Informed, Do Your Part, Save the Environment**

Slide right for the books I say "Proud I Have Published!"