Wednesday, March 2, 2022

It's time for another edition of Eating Lately; it's been awhile! Feel free to check out other food posts here, here, and here.

This time I will basically be doing a photo dump of my meals from my iphone. You will see some repetition and I'm very obviously not a food stylist! My goal in doing these posts is to maybe give you some ideas. I know I love looking at others' food photos so that I can do the same. I usually post my meals from my weekends, so you have probably seen some of these there, too.

Quick recap...I am doing WW Personal Points. My goal is to fill up on vegetables and lean proteins but allow myself to live life and enjoy treats from time to time. I try to get 30 grams of protein at each meal if I can. I have been kind of stalled lately, but I am staying consistent and trying to move more.

By the way, my sister has lost 30 pounds, my co-worker Erica has lost 25 pounds, and now my friend Victoria has lost 12 pounds all on WW. It really does work! I am so proud of these people and I can talk recipes with all of them, too!

I am really craving salads and I am so happy about it. I had really been gravitating toward cooked vegetables so this has been a nice change of pace for me.

I really don't buy salad dressing anymore - I make a simple olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper dressing. Sometimes I smush some hard boiled egg and avocado to make it more creamy. I also make my family's favorite homemade honey mustard and I eat that, too. I really don't worry too much about these dressings because I use so little.

Baby arugula salad:

My Bizzy Kitchen's skinny pizza dough recipe. You can also make bagels and breadsticks and a whole bunch of other stuff with this amazing dough.

Burrito Bowl - with homemade corn tortilla chips from the air fryer that I made out of corn tortillas.

Breakfast burritos on low carb tortillas. My favorite brand is La Banderita.

Restaurant salad:

I have a post coming up about how I have been ordering in restaurants.

Spanish omelette wth baby arugula salad with radishes. I have a new radish love and I really enjoy using my new mandolin slicer. But, I did slice my thumb. This was arugula, radish, and thumb skin salad. Just kidding!

More skinny pizza! I make a garlic butter from the spray butter and a few dashes of garlic powder - akin to the Papa John's garlic butter.

Taco Bell Mexican Pizza by me:

Lasagna soup for a school lunch made by Erica:

Amy's Salad:

Greek bowl with lots of tzatziki this time:

Terikyaki chicken bowl with cauliflower rice and broccoli: I had some corn so I had that on the side.

Another salad but on my patio so even better:

I want to make Mix and Match Mama's buffalo chicken salad soon:

And, I want to make Natalie's turkey sub bowls:

In addition to breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I have two cups of coffee in the morning, a half of a Premier or Fairlife protein shake with iced coffee, and lots and lots of water and sparkling seltzer water. My snacks are string cheese, avocado toast, popcorn, and dum dum suckers usually.

What have you been eating lately?

Amy