Tuesday, 13 April 2021

Pleated Jeans

Pleated Jeans


People Are Sharing The Dumbest Ways They’ve Ever Injured Themselves (30 Tweets)

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:13 PM PDT

Funny, stupid injuries are what makes this country great. In fact, the comedy is doubled by the fact that if you don't have insurance, that dumb mistake could ruin your life. It's like being a caveman. You sprain your ankle, you get eaten by a lion. But, now, if you injure yourself you might survive […]

The post People Are Sharing The Dumbest Ways They've Ever Injured Themselves (30 Tweets) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

Of Course There’s A Facebook Group Where People Pretend To Be Boomers (31 Pics)

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

Old people Facebook is the only fun part of Facebook anymore. When Facebook first became popular, I remember older people in my family struggling to learn the "cool" new lingo. Even My grandma was on Facebook and she still thinks "lol" means "lots of love." That's an honest misunderstanding of a sweet old lady though. […]

The post Of Course There’s A Facebook Group Where People Pretend To Be Boomers (31 Pics) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

Just In Case You Needed A Reason Not To Do It Yourself (24 DIWhy Projects)

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

So, you have some free time on your hands. That's great. Do something constructive with it. Learn a new language. Start lifting weights. You know, something NOT INSANE. What you don't want to do is any of these DIWhy projects. Honestly, if you are gluing dentures into stuffed animals your new hobby needs to be […]

The post Just In Case You Needed A Reason Not To Do It Yourself (24 DIWhy Projects) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

29 Millennials Feeling Old After Talking To Gen Zers

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

Someone pointed out that kids talking about the 90s today is the same as kids in the 90s talking about the 60s and it made me feel old. If you're a millennial and need a reason for feeling old just talk to any gen z kids in your family. Every time I talk to my […]

The post 29 Millennials Feeling Old After Talking To Gen Zers appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

That’s…Oddly Satisfying (20 Pics)

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

When I was a kid, my mother was a seamstress. So, I spent a good amount of time in fabric stores. Not exactly the Disneyland for a little kid, but I made do with what I had. What I had was a giant roll of silk fabric. I'd sit there, suck my thumb, and rub […]

The post That’s…Oddly Satisfying (20 Pics) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

Morning Funny Pic Dump (25 Pics)

Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:57 AM PDT

The beginning is always today. — Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley Welcome to today's funny pic dump quote and funny pictures dump. If you're new around here, this is kind of a daily thing, Monday-Friday. If you're not new, well, you know the drill. It's hard to believe it's April now but that means nice weather, baseball, […]

The post Morning Funny Pic Dump (25 Pics) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

27 Times Brands Got Owned On Twitter

Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

For the life of me, I don't understand why brands even have Twitter because it almost never goes well. The only exception I can think of is Wendy's. I don't know who runs Wendy's Twitter account but that person deserves a raise. It seems like whenever I come across a brand on Twitter that tries […]

The post 27 Times Brands Got Owned On Twitter appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

Protip: Don’t Listen To This Bad Advice (22 Memes)

Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:25 PM PDT

Advice is like a fortune cookie. Some are great and others are really bad. Sometimes bad advice is so obvious or out of this world that it almost sounds like a joke. Here is my best advice. When someone is giving you bad advice just pretend like you're taking it seriously so they don't know […]

The post Protip: Don’t Listen To This Bad Advice (22 Memes) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

You Can’t Choose Family And That Includes Your Mother-In-Law (30 Bad MILs)

Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:37 PM PDT

The thought of marriage is scary for some people for a lot of reasons, but getting a whole second family is terrifying. Meeting someone with a family you don't really like can definitely make it harder to commit to them. After all, you are signing up to hang out with those horrible people for the […]

The post You Can't Choose Family And That Includes Your Mother-In-Law (30 Bad MILs) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

Spoil Your Appetite With These Cursed Food Memes (21 Memes)

Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

Whenever I'm about to try and cook a new recipe, I just look at cursed food memes to boost my confidence. I'm not the best cook but after spending most of the last year preparing my own food, I'm proud to say my skills in the kitchen are finally coming around. My goal has always […]

The post Spoil Your Appetite With These Cursed Food Memes (21 Memes) appeared first on Pleated Jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING: North Carolina automotive group acquires 7 Upstate dealerships

Breaking news from GSA Business Report Click here to view this message in a browser window. ...