The Morning Briefing: Trump Informs GOP Higher-Ups That It's Still His Party
The Morning Briefing: Trump Informs GOP Higher-Ups That It's Still His Party Top O' the Briefing Trump Is Back On Brand Happy Monday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. I spent the weekend polishing my privilege. It was delightful. I was also thinking about this time last year. It was the last few days before the plague became the overwhelming theme of our lives. The week began with all of us being aware that things were getting worse and ended with universities shutting down, my daughter's college athletic career being over in the blink of an eye, and chaos beginning a lengthy, worldwide reign. I was trying to remember what those last few days felt like and my plague year brain found it impossible to do. It feels like it's always been masks and talk of social distancing now. The new normal, indeed. Former President Trump has been getting back in the game the last ... | | | |
| |
| |
Link
No comments:
Post a Comment