The Morning Briefing: Time To Tell Idiot King Biden That He's Awful At His Job
The Morning Briefing: Time To Tell Idiot King Biden That He's Awful At His Job Top O' the Briefing Biden the Buffoon Is Most Wearisome Happy, happy Friday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. I'm going to find out who stole bingo from the Catholics. First, a programming note. I'm heading to Michigan today to see my family. This was a trip that was canceled due to COVID at the beginning of the plague last year. Yeah, we all thought we'd get around to it sooner. I'm going to take the first three days of next week off from the Briefing. As in the beginning of the month, VodkaPundit and Bryan Preston will guest host on Monday and Tuesday, while our editor Paula Bolyard will handle the hump day duties. I'll be back here next Thursday morning. I will be doing some VIP content whilst enjoying the gorgeous Michigan March weather. I haven't packed to go anywhere in a year and I'm hoping it's just like riding a bike. Also, ... | | | |
| |
| |
Link
No comments:
Post a Comment