The Morning Briefing: President Puppet Finally Schedules a Press Conference
The Morning Briefing: President Puppet Finally Schedules a Press Conference Top O' the Briefing President Biden Promises To Use His Words...Eventually Happy Wednesday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. My piccolo concerto is coming along just fine, than you. Full disclosure: I was one of the those people who thought that the Democrats would have hit President Biden with a 25th Amendment coup by now. After a while I realized that they prefer having him in place and pulling his puppet strings. They type up the executive orders, tell Ol' Gropes to sign them, and the dismantling of the Republic proceeds apace. I also wasn't factoring in Kamala Harris's roariang ambition. She'd like Biden to last at least two years so that she can have a ten year run in office. If the Democrats succeed in their efforts to make the "anomalies" from last year a permanent part of our elections we may never see another Republican president again. Madam Vice President has probably been ... | | | |
| |
| |
Link
No comments:
Post a Comment