The Morning Briefing: Harris Takes Over Border Mess as Biden Carries Out Perfect Bloodless Coup Against Himself
The Morning Briefing: Harris Takes Over Border Mess as Biden Carries Out Perfect Bloodless Coup Against Himself Top O' the Briefing Biden Gives President Harris the Keys to the Kingdom Happy Thursday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. Broccolini amuses me as a word and delights me as a food. More garlic, please. It is good to be back, I've missed our morning get-togethers. Many thanks to Stephen, Bryan, and Paula for running the show while I was enjoying some quality time with my family. It was a blessing to not have to worry about anything. Side note: it may take me a month to be properly hydrated again after this trip. As is my wont during down time, I avoided much of the news once I left for the airport last Friday. There were a couple of times when people began to talk about politics around me but I made it clear that I had no interest in talking shop. The Briefing I wrote just before leaving led with an examination of just ... | | | |
| |
| |
Link
No comments:
Post a Comment