Friday, 12 March 2021

Reflections on the past year

Fellow Conservative, 

Well, we made it! It's been a full year since my Heritage colleagues and I started working largely from home. Since March 12 of last year, it's been virtual meetings and events galore. 

When the pandemic began, as a manager of 50 people I braced for the biggest experiment in self-government since our nation's founding! But thankfully, remote work hasn't changed our Heritage staff's tenacity to preserve the beliefs that we hold dear. If anything, we've grown more aware of the policy changes that need to happen in America. 

With public health obviously being important, we virtually ran the National Coronavirus Recovery Commission, which the White House looked to for recommendations. Then there was the crazy stimulus spending from Congress that your grassroots involvement with Heritage helped to limit. And we saw good progress on issues like education policy, where Heritage experts like Dr. Lindsey Burke highlighted the value of freedom to choose between flexible education options. 

I'm excited to be back in the office more regularly now.  But a year into working from home and I've been grateful for some of the silver linings too. What positive changes have you seen come from the past year? What opportunities do you see in the aftermath of Covid? Hopefully we can keep working together to capitalize on them. 

Best, 

Andrew 


If you'd rather not hear from me again, click here and I will stop sending emails to franchmaverickk.secretwords123@blogger.com.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING: North Carolina automotive group acquires 7 Upstate dealerships

Breaking news from GSA Business Report Click here to view this message in a browser window. ...