MoJo Reader,
Kiera Butler here, senior editor at Mother Jones. I lead our coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic, and I'm hosting the next event of our In Conversation series. You won't want to miss it.
I'll be sitting down with Dr. Peter J. Hotez, vaccinologist and author of the new book Preventing the Next Pandemic.
I hope you'll join us for this insightful and reflective—and free!—conversation next Wednesday, March 24, at 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET. Register today and we'll send you the link and a reminder to tune in. It's been more than a year since the COVID-19 pandemic transformed our lives and began to highlight what is broken in our health care system. And we're still learning how we can be more prepared for future outbreaks.
As we enter this new era of the pandemic and wait for the vaccine's wider distribution, join Dr. Hotez and me as we discuss the lessons of COVID-19, how to increase vaccine acceptance in a time of rampant anti-science rhetoric, and how to prepare for pandemics by looking beyond our borders.
Register here to join this free event, and we'll send you a link to tune in Wednesday.
Thanks for everything you do to help make Mother Jones what it is. Kiera Butler Senior Editor Mother Jones
|
Saturday, 20 March 2021
Join me for this special Mother Jones event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BREAKING: North Carolina automotive group acquires 7 Upstate dealerships
Breaking news from GSA Business Report Click here to view this message in a browser window. ...




No comments:
Post a Comment