Wednesday, 17 March 2021

Did I get this right?

Good morning Fellow Conservative,

I'm working on updating information for our databases, and I wanted to make sure I had yours right.

Would you mind doublechecking the information I have on file for you? It should only take a minute, and would be a big help. We need your help and support to make sure conservative policy can't be ignored in Washington this year.

You can use this link to get started: http://secured.heritage.org/update-your-2021-membership/

Best,

Maggy Smith
Membership Programs

P.S. I would love for you to be a part of the movement we're building here at Heritage. You can take the next step toward defending your values. Update your information now by using this secure link: http://secured.heritage.org/update-your-2021-membership/

The Heritage Foundation

The Heritage Foundation | 214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE | Washington, D.C. 20002 | (800) 546-2843

You are subscribed to Heritage Foundation e-mails as franchmaverickk.secretwords123@blogger.com. If you want to change your e-mail preferences, please click here to update your subscription.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

BREAKING: North Carolina automotive group acquires 7 Upstate dealerships

Breaking news from GSA Business Report Click here to view this message in a browser window. ...